Re: [FlashLite] RE: No Flash Lite/Flash/AIR Mobile on future Nokia devices?

  • Rui Nunes
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 21, 2010
      How carefully crafted news are.

      -rnunes

      On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:10 PM, <riku.salminen@...> wrote:

      HTML 5 does not exclude Flash, that’s for sure ;o)

      -Riku

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 21, 2010
        "innovation blockers" MAN that's some awesome coke your snorting...

        On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Florian Feichtinger <ff@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        I think thats a really good decision, it should have been made a long time ago. Me as a 8 years flash developer saying this :). Flash has been one of the most web standard and innovation blockers in web history.

        It was also a lot of fun and it payed and still pays my bills. But thats not the point ;)

        Florian

        --
        Florian Feichtinger

        User Experience Designer & Software Developer

        --
        MindDivision network

        Libauerstr. 4
        10245 Berlin
        Germany

        mobile +49 170 2997938
        fax +49 211 1793019
        mail florian@...
        www http://www.minddivision.net
        xing https://www.xing.com/profile/Florian_Feichtinger

        Diese E-Mail (einschliesslich etwaiger Anhaenge) ist vertraulich, rechtlich geschuetzt und ausschliesslich fuer den tatsaechlich gemeinten Adressaten bestimmt. Der Zugriff durch andere Personen ist nicht gestattet. Jede Offenlegung dieser E-Mail oder der Namen darin genannter Personen sowie jedes Aufbewahren, Kopieren, Versenden oder Verbreiten ist untersagt. Wenn Sie nicht der tatsaechlich gemeinte Adressat sind, bitten wir Sie, die E-Mail unverzueglich zu loeschenund dies dem Absender per Telefon oder per E-Mail mitzuteilen.

        This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, may be legally privileged and is designated exclusively for the intended recipient. Access by any other person is not authorised. Any disclosure of this e-mail or of names of persons mentioned therein as well as any storing, copying, distribution and dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail and notify the sender by phone or by e-mail.

      • Florian Feichtinger
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 21, 2010
          it isn't to bad here in berlin. ;) Looking back to to how flash was born it made hugh steps to become a programming language and technology like java etc but it still has its problems. especially since real software developers get they hands on it. there is much to do for adobe in the runtime, system integration, performance etc.... Platforms like os x, iOS will make it hard for them. I hate politics, but its good to say, there are better solution with better potentials then flash. So lets give it a try...

          I like flash and will always do jobs in that area but I will keep my critical thinking if flash is the right technology for the req solution.

          Have a great time flashlite user group

          Florian