RE: [FlashLite] Help Regarding Nokia S40 V6 Media Player Skin

  • RoughGuy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010

      Hi Riku,

      Thanks A Lot for the document. I went through it and I am able to change the Skin among the Nokia themes that are available in my mobile. But to create a new Skin file which swf file, I could not get any information from the document. I think we need to create a new Flash file to operate link the existing media player, but I am not sure of how to do it :(.

      Thanks Again for the help, atleast I am able to place a skin file in another theme file.