Help Regarding Nokia S40 V6 Media Player Skin

  • RoughGuy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2010
      Hi All,

      I am looking for some help regarding the Media Player Skin for Nokia S40 V6 Mobiles. I have read that we can change the theme of the player using the .nfl file in the theme and I have extracted the nfl file. But I am not sure as how to create such a flash file again. Can some one please help me with this. I have been searching for some tutorial regarding this, but I could not get any.

      Thanks A Lot In Advance.
    • riku.salminen@nokia.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2010

        Howdie,

        Does this help:

        http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/384a5c01-70fe-480d-86bc-627f92d3ed7c/Series_40_Nokia_Flash_Lite_NFL_Package_Format.html

        -Riku

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010

          Hi Riku,

          Thanks A Lot for the document. I went through it and I am able to change the Skin among the Nokia themes that are available in my mobile. But to create a new Skin file which swf file, I could not get any information from the document. I think we need to create a new Flash file to operate link the existing media player, but I am not sure of how to do it :(.

          Thanks Again for the help, atleast I am able to place a skin file in another theme file.