shared object and laoded swf

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 7:06 AM
      Ciao,

      got a question about Shared Objects and loaded swf.
      The scenario is the following:
      • swf1 loads another swf2
      • swf2 sets some Shared Object
      • Can the swf2 read the SO next time is loaded?
      From the docs I found this: "shared objects can only be accessed by the same SWF file that originally created them. A SWF file is considered different if it is replaced by a modified version, even if the file name and location do not change."

      As I remember you cannot share SO between swf as it's a security issue. I am doing some tests but not getting a definite result.
      Anyone did some research on this?

      Alessandro Pace
      Mobile Architect
      Blogs: www.biskero.org www.flashlite4nokia.com www.flashlite4se.com