RE: [FlashLite] Best Android phone to buy that runs Flash

  • Mark Doherty
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 28, 2010
      Hi Nader,

      We've shown Flash Player 10.1 on Android devices including the Nexus One and Moto Droid.  You should purchase one of these, as they are our current showcase devices.

      In ~March HTC will upgrade the Hero to Android 2.x, and this will make it os-compatible with Flash Player 10.1.  Of course this doesn't mean that the hardware or optimization is happening now, you'll have to wait for that.

      Mark

      To: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com
      From: flashlitedev@...
      Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:31:45 -0800
      Subject: [FlashLite] Best Android phone to buy that runs Flash

      Hi,

      What's the best device to get to that currently runs Flash on an Android phone?

      The criteria we have for our project is:
      - runs full screen (which looks like we can do by tapping content from browser)
      - preferably fastest available Flash implementation on an Android device
      - device should run on GSM networks and can be purchased unlocked

      Thanks,
      Nader Nejat // CEO
      Omega Mobile // http://www.omegamob ile.com
      Blog // http://www.omegamob ile.com/blog/

      Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free
    • Ugur Kaner
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
        Hi all,

        A good news from Kuneri from Barcelona MWC;

        http://bloggy.kuneri.net/2010/02/16/in-app-purchasing-for-flash-lite/

        cheers,

        Ugur.-

        Kuneri Ltd.