Re: [FlashLite] Best Android phone to buy that runs Flash

  • anand@joshimail.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 27, 2010
      Nader,
      I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any devices that are shipping with Flash on Android as yet. The implementations of FP 10 are in demo stage, but some with FL3 may be hitting market soon if haven't already.

      Anand

      --
      Read my blog http://www.embeddedflash.com

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 28, 2010
        The HTC Hero is an Android device with Flash Lite that's available for a while now.

        Peter Moelker

        http://wwww.boostermedia.com

        --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, anand@... wrote:

        > Nader,
        > I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any devices that are shipping with Flash on Android as yet. The implementations of FP 10 are in demo stage, but some with FL3 may be hitting market soon if haven't already.
        >
        > Anand
        >
        > --
        >
        > Read my blog http://www.embeddedflash.com

      • Mark Doherty
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 28, 2010
          Hi Nader,

          We've shown Flash Player 10.1 on Android devices including the Nexus One and Moto Droid.  You should purchase one of these, as they are our current showcase devices.

          In ~March HTC will upgrade the Hero to Android 2.x, and this will make it os-compatible with Flash Player 10.1.  Of course this doesn't mean that the hardware or optimization is happening now, you'll have to wait for that.

          Mark

          To: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com
          From: flashlitedev@...
          Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:31:45 -0800

          Hi,

          What's the best device to get to that currently runs Flash on an Android phone?

          The criteria we have for our project is:
          - runs full screen (which looks like we can do by tapping content from browser)
          - preferably fastest available Flash implementation on an Android device
          - device should run on GSM networks and can be purchased unlocked

          Thanks,
          Nader Nejat // CEO
          Omega Mobile // http://www.omegamob ile.com
          Blog // http://www.omegamob ile.com/blog/

          Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free
        • Ugur Kaner
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
            Hi all,

            A good news from Kuneri from Barcelona MWC;

            http://bloggy.kuneri.net/2010/02/16/in-app-purchasing-for-flash-lite/

            cheers,

            Ugur.-

            Kuneri Ltd.