Fwd: Aodbe mobileMax schedule - Online Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Ciao,

      just wanted to make sure people got this invitation for an eSeminar.

      Greetings,

      I would like to announce an online meeting through connect on the creation of the Aodbe mobileMax schedule application by Chris Griffith.

      The Meeting will cover the building of the application (Flex & Air) and will demonstrate how the applications was ported to Flash Lite (2.1 & 3.1) & the iphone as well.

      Please view the Calendar on the Adobe Groups site page for the Hawaii Flash User Group:

      http://groups.adobe.com/posts/e9f2391409

      You can see the application and the connect session will explain how it was built:

      http://nuclearpathways.org/clients/max/  (since max is long over I don't think the on-line application is still functionally)

      Please RSVP early, as I would like Chris to see that there is interest in the meeting.

      The meeting will take place on January 27, 2010 at 3:00 pm Hawaiian Time.

      If this is not a suitable time(being that this group is on East Coast, which means 9:00 pm in Boston?) would it be worthwhile for this group to have the meeting recorded?

      Thanks so much, and I hope to see you at the meting.

      Please if you have any questions, please fell free to email me at johnbarr@...

      Thank you very much,

      John Barrett

      --