Re: [FlashLite] Re: Can't send SMS on Nokia e90 FL3

  • don tobias
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 2, 2010
      Ciao,

      Wow! This surely made my day.It dragged me all day searching for answers.i'm from the philippines and 4am here still figuring this out. It was worth staying online till this time!

      Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I just bought this e90 for that purpose it would be tragic if you didn't come to the rescue.

      Regards,
      Don Tobias
      www.brgypinoy.com

      From: Alessandro Pace <biskero@gmail. com>
      To: FlashLite@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Sunday, January 3, 2010, 3:34 AM

      Ciao,

      try this, create a folder called Trusted in the Others directory and run the apps from there.

      Alessandro

      On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 8:29 PM, don tobias <surpriseboxmail@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      HI,

      we'll it is not yet on SIS but i always put it in "Others folder"

      All my FL with sms link does not work on E90

      regards,
      don

      From: Alessandro Pace <biskero@gmail. com>
      To: FlashLite@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Sunday, January 3, 2010, 1:55 AM

      Ciao Don,

      so you have Flash Lite 3.0 on the E90?
      Also are you launching the app from the main screen or from the front one?
      One stupid questions, is the getURL within a on(press) ?

      Alessandro

      On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 6:49 PM, don tobias <surpriseboxmail@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Christopher,

      Yes i really think there is a bug because when i haven't upgraded the firmware to latest, I can still use it. but now i can't guess i have to spend money to downgrade the firmware.

      E90 has poor support, should have bought n95 for test of apps.

      BTW,

      Do you customize flash lite apps?simple stuff, you know, rather than me doing and exploring FLs. I saw you site it's amazing!

      thank you Christopher!

      Regards,
      Don

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 2, 2010
        Great spot Alessandro! The security sandbox features of FL 3 are a real pain and something I try my best to forget. Thanks for reminding me :-)

      • riku.salminen@nokia.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 4, 2010

          But it’s nice you took the time to immediately blame it on Nokia ;o)

          Just kidding. Really ;o) It’s not a perfect world and making Flash work on mobile has been a tremendous effort from Adobe and all handset manufacturers involved. Cross device and –platform compatibility being one of the most challenging tasks.

          -Riku

          href="http://mc/compose?to=biskero@...">http://mc/compose?to=biskero@...>

          href="http://mc/compose?to=FlashLite@yahoogroups.com">http://mc/compose?to=FlashLite@yahoogroups.com>

          href="http://mc/compose?to=ccaleb@...">http://mc/compose?to=ccaleb@...>