Re: [FlashLite] SiS

  • Jens Wommer
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
      Hope it will be back soon - it says on their site "This tool is temporarily unavailable for now. We apologise for the inconvenience!"

      Maybe the the Nokia SIS-packager will come back with some improvements:
      I'd like to be able to pick each target device. And not just "S60 3rd edition"/"5th edition" or so - that would make things much easier and more specific - so I could pick devices with a specific screen ratio... memory ...heap size... so that the app wont fail the Symbian Signing just because there is an mobile of one edition which makes trouble because of its odd settings...

      Jens

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      > Datum: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 04:13:42 +0000
      > Von: Vladimir Wolstencroft <vladimir.wolstencroft@...>
      > An: flash lite yahoo groups <flashlite@yahoogroups.com>
      > Betreff: [FlashLite] SiS

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > I noticed recently that the SiS compiler on the nokia website has bee
      > removed (www.swfpack.com)
      >
      > Does any one know any other simple compilers where I can compile a zip
      > folder with multiple swf's and xml file inside (and designate one of the swf's
      > as the main file) and convert it to a SiS file which I can the send to a
      > mobile device!
      >
      > Thanks for your help
      >
      > Vlad

      > View your other email accounts from your Hotmail inbox. Add them now.

    • Dan Milward
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
        Hi Danny,

        Every time I try to download this
        "http://devmobile.ru/files/doc_details/6-uiq-30-sdk" it stops
        downloading at 50MB. Does anybody have a copy that I can get my hands on?

        Although this is a good service I think what I need is an online
        solution. The swfpack service really was awesome!!

        Best,
        Dan