Re: [FlashLite] Accelerometer on S60 5th Edition (5800 XpressMusic)

  • Chris Browne
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2009
      Hi Alessandro,

      Thanks for the speedy response. I have just realized my question wasn't very clear. I have managed to get the data via platform services but as I would prefer to run a lower frame rate so I am trying to get the data via KuneriLite but can't seem to get it to run on a 5800.

      Cheers,

      Chris

      (If people are interested in the accelerometer and flash lite here are some links:
      )

      On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Alessandro Pace <biskero@...> wrote:

      Ciao Chris,

      check here for other examples:
      http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Category:Flash_Lite

      Alessandro

      On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Chris Browne <email4.cbrowne@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Does any one know if the accelerometer is supported on the 5800? I have tried the demo files but to no avail

      Kind regards,

      Chris

      (apologies for cross posting)

      --
      Alessandro Pace
      Mobile Architect

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 16, 2009
        Ciao,

        I think KuneriLite runs on 5800 but not sure about the accelerometer.
        check their site/wiki/forum

        Alessandro

      • riku.salminen@nokia.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 16, 2009

          Hi Chris,

          It is supported, it pays to consider first what kind of sensor you wish to read and specify only that in the code. Rotation sensors are better for xyz.

          Did you check the Flash Lite developer’s library?

          http://www.forum.nokia.com/infocenter/topic/Flash_Lite_Developers_Library/

          -Riku

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 16, 2009

            And again I replied without checking the whole thread first  ;o)

            I think you need to give readDeviceData, writeDeviceData (And just in case, same for userdata) capabilities to the Symbian stub to enable Platform services.

            -Riku