nokia 5800 Europe firmware

  • Hugo Sobral
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009
      Hi all,

      anyone knows where i get the new nokia 5800 Europe firmware ? Here, in Brazil, i can't update to this version. Before, I need download  ,and after, to install, but without Nokia Software Uptade.

      I'm developing an aplication to Nokia 5800, and I need to access GPS location. But, this method is allowed only FL3.0, with the nokia actionscript library.

      great

      Hugo Sobral
      INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia  ( Brasil )