Location Device Service API failure

  • Weyert de Boer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hello,

      I have done some more experimenting with my Nokia 5800 and the Service
      APIs and specifically the one which allows to obtain a gps fix. After
      I transfer the SWF file to my device via Bluetooth and then open it
      within the Messaging application. Sometimes I am having the issue that
      the SWF reloads itself after the code that asks for the gps location
      with the Location Service the whole application or swf gets reloaded.
      My log text field with data and my static variables for counting the
      times Application-class and SplashScreen-class gets called
      (constructor and frame delay (one frame for initialize()- method) and
      then all these values are reset to the same as expected when the
      application gets loaded.

      I have the feeling that Flash Lite is crashing or is running into an
      unrecoverable error after that code and then reloads the file. Anyone
      ever experience such issue?
      I am happy to send you the SWF so you can check it out, if you have
      experience the same issue.

      Yours,
      Weyert