RE: Youtube like Flash Mobile Application

  • Andrew Frost
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hi

      If you're using a mobile phone browser to access YouTube, it's likely that the YouTube servers are giving you special mobile content (m.youtube.com) which uses H.264 for the videos rather than FLV. I don't think the entire range of YouTube content is available in this way...

      Not sure whether you'd be better off using your SWF from a stand-alone player, it depends how the player puts together its user agent profile string...

      cheers

      Andrew

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        Hi!

        I've been working on basic FL application on my Nokia E90, Im just a newbie but seems like i can't make it send sms on fl3

        Can someone send me a basic code. Thank you!