Re: 回复: [FlashLite] Looking for SWFPack CAB testers

  • 沈润权
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      I am so sorry!I cann't have some Windows Moilbe phone,Now !So lend other company.This need sometime.So Sorry!

      --- 09年7月23日,周四, Ugur Kaner <ugur@...> 写道:

      发件人: Ugur Kaner <ugur@...>
      主题: Re: 回复: [FlashLite] Looking for SWFPack CAB testers
      收件人: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com
      日期: 2009年7月23日,周四,下午6:37

      Hi there,

      Can you let us know which phone do you have?

      Thanks for your help.

      Ugur.-

      --
      Ugur Kaner

      Kuneri Ltd.
      CEO & Creative Director
      www.kuneri.net
      +358400225958

      ugur[@]kuneri( .)net

      Frequently updated Kuneri bloggy http://bloggy. kuneri.net

      NOTE : This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged
      information. Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination or other use,
      either whole or partial, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
      intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from
      your system without producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof.

      好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!