5800 testing - project apocalypse...

  • Dan Milward
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1 3:46 PM
    Hi Guys,

    We've uploaded our latest version of Project Apocalypse to the following
    site:
    www.instinct.co.nz/ecowarrior

    If you login and make a game you should in theory be able to play that
    game on your mobile phone.

    We've not implemented tilting yet because we don't have a 5800 to test
    on. So we decided to add our own nice looking virtual controller until
    we can test tilting properly.

    Tap on the right side of the screen to shoot them buggers!!! Please let
    us know your thoughts...

    Best,
    Dan
  • riku.salminen@nokia.com
    Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2 4:30 AM

      Hi Dan.

      The link does not work on my 5800 :o(

      -RIku

      Message 3 of 13 , Jul 2 4:34 AM

        And the link seems to be to a .zip file. Can you make it point to the swf so it could be opened directly from the phone?

        -R

        Message 4 of 13 , Jul 2 4:38 AM

          When I download the game to my PC and send it to my mobile the same thing happens. I get only a starts screen, but none of the links work L

          Message 5 of 13 , Jul 2 2:44 PM
            By links do you mean the
            Play
            Quit