Re: [FlashLite] Re: Adobe version checker : Network connection failed

  • Maxime Alexandre
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello,

      I tried today once again today with 3 types of connection :
      - SFR : Ok
      - Orange : Ok
      - public internet connection via Wifi : Not Ok, I still have the
      connection error.

      Because the wifi data connection is not working, i still can't use
      this packager.

      BTW, could you add the french (FR) application language into the next release ?

      Why is there a limit of 12 characters for the Application Short Name
      (I can add more with the others tools) ?

      Thanks for this great application.
      --
      Maxime Alexandre
      Backelite - Pôle Solutions Mobiles

      On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Mark Doherty<markadoherty@...> wrote:

      > Hi again,
      >
      > We've made a few adjustments on the server, can you please verify that the
      > issue is resolved?
      >
      > thanks,
      >
      > Mark

    • Mark Doherty
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2009
        > Because the wifi data connection is not working, i still can't use
        > this packager.

        Markd - This sounds like a configuration issue with your device. If the GPRS identification and download is working then WIFI should not fail, technically there is no difference in our implementation.

        > BTW, could you add the french (FR) application language into the next release ?

        Markd - We recognise the need to add new languages for packaging and look to do this in our next release.

        > Why is there a limit of 12 characters for the Application Short Name
        > (I can add more with the others tools) ?

        Markd - An application name longer than 12 characters is not supported with Windows Mobile. On S60 devices a longer application name would result in truncation, so is not good for the user.

        Markd - There is a new version of the Packager 1.1 here, you can download that and try it out.

        http://www.flashmobileblog.com/2009/06/11/adobe-mobile-packager-1-1/

        Mark
      • Dan Milward
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2009
        Hi Guys,

        We've uploaded our latest version of Project Apocalypse to the following
        site:
        www.instinct.co.nz/ecowarrior

        If you login and make a game you should in theory be able to play that
        game on your mobile phone.

        We've not implemented tilting yet because we don't have a 5800 to test
        on. So we decided to add our own nice looking virtual controller until
        we can test tilting properly.

        Tap on the right side of the screen to shoot them buggers!!! Please let
        us know your thoughts...

        Best,
        Dan
      • riku.salminen@nokia.com
        Message 4 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009

          Hi Dan.

          The link does not work on my 5800 :o(

          -RIku

          Message 5 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009

            And the link seems to be to a .zip file. Can you make it point to the swf so it could be opened directly from the phone?

            -R

            Message 6 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009

              When I download the game to my PC and send it to my mobile the same thing happens. I get only a starts screen, but none of the links work L

              Message 7 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
                By links do you mean the
                Play
                Quit