Re: [FlashLite] 5800 + Planet Nokia

  • Dan Milward
    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hey Dale,

      Thanks for the advice.  So would you recommend creating two versions? one old school and one for the touch-screen devices. Or would you take something like our game and add the touch-screen option.

      Best,
      Dan

      On 24/6/09 5:34 PM, Dale Rankine wrote:

      Hey Dan, yep you should consider creating a port of your content for touch-screen devices such as the 5800, N97, etc if you want to have your content render and perform well on those devices.

      Running existing applications/ games from regular devices is problematic, and on the 5800 at least you get this ugly virtual D-pad and soft keys popup which needs to be disabled specifically if you don’t want it (sorry Nokia, but yeah it’s ugly J)

      Dale.

          From: Dan Milward <dan@instinct. co.nz>
          Subject: [FlashLite] OVI store
          To: FlashLite@yahoogrou ps.com
          Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 7:16 PM

          Rather then bundling the FL swf file here: www.instinct.
          co.nz/ecowarrior

          Do you all think that we should upload it to the Ovi store for sale?

          Ciao,
          Dan

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/FlashLite/ join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:FlashLite- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
          mailto:FlashLite- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

    • Dan Milward
      Message 96 of 96 , Apr 6 3:33 PM
        Hey Guys,

        We need a developer to help us with a Flash file - we simply need some form fields tidied up and a little design work done. We don't have the resources to do it ourselves :P

        Email dan at instinct.co.nz for more info :))

        Best,
        Dan