Flash Lite Components from Forum Nokia!

  • riku.salminen@nokia.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hello fellow flashers!

      Forum Nokia is proud to announce the release of the first set of mobile optimized components

      The first set consists of the following UI components:
      • Button
      • Popup
      • List
      • Scrollbar
      And these data components for S60 Platform services:
      • Contacts
      • Media

      The components come as installable .mxp files together with instructions and full source code!
      There is also a general document on how to create such components yourself.

      Here the links:

      Next we are coming up with some more components, and please watch this space for more interesting announcements around components ;o)

      Cheers
      -Riku Salminen, Forum Nokia

    • Robert Toole
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
        Nice work Riku, thanks!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
          Nice! I will have a look at it. Thanks.
        • riku.salminen@nokia.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2009

            And now it’s updated with CS3 versions of all MXPs and FLAs as well ;o)

            -R