[FlashLite] getURL-function on S40 5th ed. FP1

  • Jens Wommer
    Message 1 of 96 , May 28, 2009
      Hi there - got another problem:
      Is there a way to load on a S40-device 5th ed fp1 (like Nokia 6600i slide) via

      getURL("nextfile.swf");

      an other file?

      This worked fine on my S60 test-device after SIS-installing.

      But if fails on S40 5th ed. fp1... after NFL-install. I begin to hate S40 phones...

      Any suggestion how to get around this problem?

      Is there a list which phones actually support getURL ? There are so vague information about such things (ie. limited NFL-size) - I'm a really disappointed about the information politics of NOKIA and Adobe. They don't make it easy for developers. I wish they would say what and what not is possible on each specific phone!

      Jens

      Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02
    • Dan Milward
      Message 96 of 96 , Apr 6 3:33 PM
        Hey Guys,

        We need a developer to help us with a Flash file - we simply need some form fields tidied up and a little design work done. We don't have the resources to do it ourselves :P

        Email dan at instinct.co.nz for more info :))

        Best,
        Dan