RE: [FlashLite] Maximum JAR Size important for FlashLite Apps?

  • Jens Wommer
    Message 1 of 96 , May 28, 2009
      It was the installer size: Max. JAR-Size = max. NFL-size - It worked below 1MB. But new problems are arrising... More on this in my next post...

      > download the S40 SDK for the device that you are targeting and do the
      > tests there.

      Thanks - but it seems there's no MAC-version available? (I work on a mac)

      > Alessandro
      >
      > On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:00 AM, <riku.salminen@...> wrote:
      >

      > > One option.
      > >
      > > Join Forum Nokia Launchpad program and use the proto loaning service to
      > > obtain the device (does not help you for tomorrow, though)
      > >

      > > I’d say you can work on the assumption that the max size for NFL is
      > also
      > > 1MB. Meanwhile, I try to get you the correct answer.
      > >

      > > I’d like to tell you to use the Remote Device Access @
      > > http://www.forum.nokia.com/rda but unfortunately we only support S60 for
      > > now :o(
      > >
      > > -Riku

    • Dan Milward
      Message 96 of 96 , Apr 6 3:33 PM
        Hey Guys,

        We need a developer to help us with a Flash file - we simply need some form fields tidied up and a little design work done. We don't have the resources to do it ourselves :P

        Email dan at instinct.co.nz for more info :))

        Best,
        Dan