Forum Nokia: A Winning Opportunity for Flash Developers
- Ciao everyone,A special mention for commercial applications - even if already on the market - can be submitted. The only restriction is that any entries have not already won a Nokia sponsored competition.
as many of you know there are some great opportunity for Flash Lite developers:
Call All Innovators is not restricted to new and unreleased products.
A Winning Opportunity for Flash Developers
Do you develop Flash Lite applications for Nokia devices? If so, Forum Nokia has two funding opportunities that could be a real win-win for your efforts:
- 1. The $10 million Open Screen Project Fund
grants funding to developers who are creating applications and services
for mobile, desktop and consumer electronics devices using the Adobe
Flash® Platform. Initial areas of focus for funding include:
entertainment; social networking; productivity; gaming; news and
- 2. Developers that
receive funding can use the money to create applications for submission
in the Flash category of Forum Nokia’s 2009 Calling All Innovators contest. Total cash and prizes are worth more than $250,000 (USD), and include immediate business opportunities with Nokia:
- Premium placement of the winning application in Nokia’s Ovi Store, where consumers will find the best Flash applications for Nokia devices
- Paid travel to demo the winning entry at a Nokia-specified event
- Review by Nokia for possible preload of the application on future Nokia devices
As an incentive for you to submit your Flash application to the Calling All Innovators contest, there is an additional cash prize of $10,000 USD for one winner that also received money from the Open Screen Project Fund.
Contest entries will be accepted until midnight (EST) on 30 June 2009.
Apply for funding from the Open Screen Project Fund »
Then submit your Flash Lite application to Calling All Innovators »
©2009 Nokia. All Rights Reserved.
You are currently subscribed to receive updates from Forum Nokia.
102 Corporate Park Drive
White Plains, NY 10604
For more information and questions please use the following forums:
Manager of Adobe Mobile User Group of Boston
UG email: Flashmobilegroup@...
Frappr FL developers MAP: http://www.frappr.com/?a=showmap2&mapid=2701599
Flash MaD LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/3710/4D968861C2DB