Re: [FlashLite] Please report if Flash CS4 (OSX) created FLAs are not opening in Vista / Win7

  • chall3ng3r
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
      No,

      This is happening without use of Adobe Drive. Just create a new FLA in Flash CS4 (OSX) then put it on network share / USB drive / or via email to Win Vista / 7 machine. Try to open it with Flash CS4 (Win), you'll get "doc file is corrupted".

      I searched for days, but I only found some other users also experiencing same. But not all of them.

      // chall3ng3r //

      On Mar 27, 2009, at 7:15 PM, sharris595@... wrote:

      Hi-

      Was this done on Adobe Drive or directly to a local file system?  I wrote the Windows file system driver piece for Adobe Drive for CS4, and there were some interesting situations with Flash as I recall using some unusual file system APIs (structured storage, anyone?).  This information might be useful for Adobe to have as well.

      Best,

      Steve

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5 6:20 AM
        It's a difficullt business model. We're so used to having phones that don't
        support flash and having an older version of flash available for mobile it
        seems a great idea. Where will things be in a year or so when newer
        generations of phone have to step up a mark to compete with the iphone and
        supposedly native flash 10?

        Paul