RE: [FlashLite] Create Installer Series 40 Series 60

  • Dale Rankine
    Message 1 of 96 , Feb 23, 2009

      This is turning into a “pimp my app”  thread ;)

      Jens – as you can see there’s loads of good, easy-to-use solutions out there for S60, S40, WinMo (and if you want to get more technical and target a few SE phones, then throw Project Capuchin in there as well).

      Dale.

      Message 96 of 96 , Apr 6 3:33 PM
        Hey Guys,

        We need a developer to help us with a Flash file - we simply need some form fields tidied up and a little design work done. We don't have the resources to do it ourselves :P

        Email dan at instinct.co.nz for more info :))

        Best,
        Dan