Have a Flash Lite app - Want money?

  • riku.salminen@nokia.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6 1:37 AM
      Hello fellow flashers ;o)

      In the Forum Nokia Tampere office, we have been putting some ductape and bubblegum together and come up with solution to enable mobile payments through Actionscript in an S60 device. We bundled an S60 DLL, specially created for this, and a simple S60 stub application together. We use the familiar locahost method to wrap this all together. We piloted it with some great content, but would like to get more feedback.

      The services included in the Forum Nokia Openbit LKM solution for Flash Lite (catchy name, isn't it ;o) are:
      - Payment and license handling
      - Downloading additional files
      - File system functions in the local folder
      - Self update

      We are especially interested in Touch enabled apps for the 5800 and N97, but the system works with any S60 3rd edition device and up. As a result from this exercise you will have an s60 application that can be sold through several different channels. There might be some small costs involved if you do not have an existing trust center publisher ID, but it will be under 250€ even in that case.

      If any of you have an application you would like to try to wrap into an S60 .sis package and sell, please contact me directly.

      -Riku Salminen
       Forum Nokia
       riku.salminen@...
    • rudy estrada
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11 7:13 PM
        Riku Salminen,

        I was developing games for myself to play on my old nokia 3650. But then I got called up to active duty in the Army so that put everything on hold. Now I want to start up my game development again.
        I really like the touch games that are on the iphone but not the iphone.
        So one game I would like to make amaze but for the nokia phones.

        Any info would be helpful

        Thanks

        Rudy Estrada

         riku.salminen@ nokia.com

      • riku.salminen@nokia.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12 6:53 AM
          Hi Rudy,

          Please have a look at Forum Nokia resources at:
          Especially the Flash Lite developer's library.

          -Riku