fscommand problem

  • Um
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2009

      I am trying to start application on nokia N95 from Flash lite with
      this command:

      on (keyPress "<Enter>"){
      fscommand("Launch" ,"MediaPlayer.exe");
      }

      but now with firmware V 30.0.015 doen't work. It have work with
      previous firmware, but now it doesn't work... Can you tell me please
      why? is there alternative for this?

      Also, i have use this code to before:

      on (keyPress "<Enter>"){
      fscommand("Launch" ,"MediaPlayer");
      }

      without .exe and it worked also...

      What to insert now to start applciation from N95?

      Thanks!
    • Um
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2009
        There is no alternative? No other way to open N95 application inside
        flash? =(
      • Ugur Kaner
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2009
          Did you try that?

          http://wiki.kunerilite.net/index.php?title=System_plugin#Open

          Ugur.-

          Um wrote:

          > There is no alternative? No other way to open N95 application inside
          > flash? =(

        • Um
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
            No, I will try this now.

            Thanks a lot.
            I'll inform you if this has worked or not.. ;)