Spanish Mobile Adobe User Group - OpenSource

  • cerrajero69
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      Hi all!

      First of all merry christmas to all of you :)

      I would like to share with all of you our new section at
      blocketpc.com: Blocketpc OpenSource.
      We have launched it with 2 projects: FeatherFramework and
      LayoutManager.

      First is developed by Raul Jimenez and it's a framework to develop
      flash lite applications with AS2 and OOP, it provides some classes in
      order to accelerate the flash lite application development with OOP
      and AS2.

      LayoutManger was presented (beta version) at MAX Chicago 2007, and
      it's developed by me :) Becaus I had very good feedback from people
      when I showed it, I decide to give the code to the community. I thinks
      it's a nice project and very useful in some situations. You'll have 9
      different registration points to align your MovieClips in virtual
      "layers", it supports absolute or relative values, and also changes
      of screen size and screen orientation (portrati, landscape
      righthanded and landscape lefthanded).

      Although the web is in spanish (the english version will be upload
      soon), the classes are written in english so I think it's interesting
      to users of this group :)

      We (Raul and me) hope you enjoy it!! Here is the link:

      Whole opensource site: http://opensource.blocketpc.com
      FeatherFramework: http://opensource.blocketpc.com/es/featherframework/
      LayoutManager: http://opensource.blocketpc.com/es/layoutmanager/

      Marcos.