Going to MAX Milan? Check out our sessions:

  • riku.salminen@nokia.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      Re: Adobe MAX 2008 pictures
      Flash Lite Programming for Nokia Devices - Technical Session

      This session will give you an insight to the latest development opportunities offered by Nokia and touch on new capabilities and devices. Nokia will give you a practical overview on security, packaging and distribution. From Flash, to Web Runtimes, to integrated services - learn how Nokia is making it easier for design and web professionals to create content for mobile markets.

      Speakers:        Riku Salminen
      When:             Tuesday, December 2, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm, Yellow 3

      Nokia Round Table - Open Session

      Open round table meeting - a chance to air development issues and to meet and make contact with some of the Nokia team. We are looking to share current technology thinking - and get feedback on our developer support. Book a time at our booth if you wish to have direct meeting.

      Speakers:       You & Nokia team
      When:            Tuesday, December 2 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm, Meeting Room 3

      Flash and the Mobile Browser - General Session

      This session explores the commercial opportunities for Flash and web developers. Using the web skills you already have, see how you can easily extend content to better serve a mobile audience and build customer retention. We will give an overview of the technology - and focus on the business opportunities offered by Nokia platforms. All attendees will get a chance to win a Nokia device and other prizes.

      Speakers:        Stephen Ellis
      When:             Wednesday, December 3, 10:15 am - 11:15 am, Room Meeting 4, Level - 1

      Also, dont forget the OpenLab session on Sunday evening: https://bantora.com/Nokia_Open_Lab_Milan/groupsummary/summary

      See in Milan!
      -Riku