Re: [FlashLite] Forcing FlashLite Player to allocate more memory to the application

  • Ugur Kaner
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 20, 2008
      You can not, this is why Faisal is suggesting you to do it from the MMP
      file, which is used when you compile your project to SIS with S60 SDK.

      Ugur.-

      mohnish basha shaikh wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > How can I set these values in my SWF file?
      >
      > Regards
      > Mohinish

    • Florian Feichtinger
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 20, 2008
        I'm sorry for all the hassle. Find no time to help u out! Working all
        day all night at the moment.

        Sorry!

        Florian Feichtinger

        --