Re: [FlashLite] Flash lite Video FullScreen

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
      Ciao,

      you cannot make 3gp video to full screen since the FL player uses the video player of the phone.
      Maximum that you can go is the width of the screen. You won't be able to rotate it.

      Alessandro

      On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 5:34 AM, siva kumar <sivaannam@...> wrote:

      Hi Bill,

      Thanks for comments.

      Actually we are using 3GP (Streaming) video not FLV. Will it work same for 3GP?

      Regards

      Siva Kumar

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
        Thanks Alessandro,

        Is there any way to rotate the screen orientation from flash lite 3.0?

        Regards
        Siva Kumar

        --
        Email:  biskero@gmail. com
        Skype/Jaiku/ Twitter: biskero
        LinkedIn: www.linkedin. com/in/biskero
        Forum Nokia Champion
        Manager of the Boston Adobe Mobile and Devices User Group: www.flashmobilegrou p.org
        Adobe Community Expert Mobile
        Co-Founder of Mobile Monday Boston www.momoboston. com

      • cisnky

          --
          Alessandro Pace
          Mobile Architect
          Blog:    www.biskero. org www.flashlite4nokia .com www.flashlite4se. com
          Site:     www.biskero. com
          Email:  biskero@gmail. com
          Skype/Jaiku/ Twitter: biskero
          LinkedIn: www.linkedin. com/in/biskero
          Forum Nokia Champion
          Manager of the Boston Adobe Mobile and Devices User Group: www.flashmobilegrou p.org
          Adobe Community Expert Mobile
          Co-Founder of Mobile Monday Boston www.momoboston. com

        • Dan Milward
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 9, 2008
            We are preparing to launch a Flash Lite product in Japan but we don't
            want to goto market without any testing. We suspect there may be some
            dreaded "content" errors but just won't know until we get some help....
            and flying to Japan is out of the question :P

            So if there are any Flash Lite developers in Japan that we can work with
            that can test our files that would be fantastic. If they don't work then
            we would want to pay you to make any necessary modifications to make
            them work.

            I guess this request for help also applies to people outside of Japan
            with Japanese phones...

            Ciao,

            Dan