Flash lite Video FullScreen

  • siva kumar
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
      Hi All,

      Does any one know how to do full screen video in flash lite for Nokia S60?

      Regards,

      Siva Kumar

    • Rui Nunes
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
        Hi Siva,
        Natively, I believe it depends on the implementation.
        Take a look in Device Central for the device you will target in the
        first place.
        Take the Nokia E51 device profile for example, select the Video
        "tab/link", you'll see it has a 240x235px addressable size for video.
        The N95 8GB, has 240x234 of addressable video size. For each device
        total screen accounts for 240x320px.
        I think full device video occupying the full width/height extent, is not
        possible in a lot of devices.

        But I call for other opinions, if anyone has a different thought about
        this, bring them on, cause I'm yet to test video on FL3 too. I just
        worked so far with video on FL2 (no full-fullscreen...) :)

        -Rui Nunes

        siva kumar wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > Does any one know how to do full screen video in flash lite for Nokia S60?
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Siva Kumar

      • cisnky
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
          For FlashLite 3, I just made the video object the size of the screen resolution to achieve fullscreen. (Don't forget to FS Command fullscreen.)

          Cisnky.

          siva kumar wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > Does any one know how to do full screen video in flash lite for Nokia S60?
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Siva Kumar

        • Bill Perry
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 30, 2008
            Re: [FlashLite] Flash lite Video FullScreen The other thing to remember is to have your source video size (x/y) the same as your video object on stage. If you don’t then FL will have to scale the source video, thus resulting in slower playback.

            .bp

            siva kumar wrote:
            > Hi All,
            >
            > Does any one know how to do full screen video in flash lite for Nokia S60?
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Siva Kumar

          • siva kumar
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
              Hi Bill,

              Thanks for comments.

              Actually we are using 3GP (Streaming) video not FLV. Will it work same for 3GP?

              Regards

              Siva Kumar

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
                Ciao,

                you cannot make 3gp video to full screen since the FL player uses the video player of the phone.
                Maximum that you can go is the width of the screen. You won't be able to rotate it.

                Alessandro

                --
                Alessandro Pace
                Mobile Architect
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
                  Thanks Alessandro,

                  Is there any way to rotate the screen orientation from flash lite 3.0?

                  Regards
                  Siva Kumar

                  --
                  Email:  biskero@gmail. com

                    --
                    Alessandro Pace
                    Mobile Architect
                    Blog:    www.biskero. org www.flashlite4nokia .com www.flashlite4se. com
                    Site:     www.biskero. com
                    Email:  biskero@gmail. com
                    Skype/Jaiku/ Twitter: biskero
                    LinkedIn: www.linkedin. com/in/biskero
                    Forum Nokia Champion
                    Manager of the Boston Adobe Mobile and Devices User Group: www.flashmobilegrou p.org
                    Adobe Community Expert Mobile
                    Co-Founder of Mobile Monday Boston www.momoboston. com

                  • Dan Milward
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 9, 2008
                      We are preparing to launch a Flash Lite product in Japan but we don't
                      want to goto market without any testing. We suspect there may be some
                      dreaded "content" errors but just won't know until we get some help....
                      and flying to Japan is out of the question :P

                      So if there are any Flash Lite developers in Japan that we can work with
                      that can test our files that would be fantastic. If they don't work then
                      we would want to pay you to make any necessary modifications to make
                      them work.

                      I guess this request for help also applies to people outside of Japan
                      with Japanese phones...

                      Ciao,

                      Dan