IM Messenger Using FlashLite/AS : Mentor/ Guidance

  • mohnish basha shaikh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      Hello All,

      I am a newbie to FlashLite and ActionScript. However, I am trying to create a yahoo IM mobile client for N95 using FlashLite / AS. I would appreciate somehelp and guidance from someone who is proficient in FL/AS. You can even partner with me and we can develop the project together. I have been reading about FL/AS and trying to learn it right now.

      Please get back to me, any help will be appreciated.

      Regards
      Mohinish