Flash Developers and Designers - Urgently needed for Mumbai based Company..

  • job.trees
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hello friends,

      We urgently need Flash Developers (Flash Action Scripters) and
      Designers for Mumbai based Multi-National company on 3 to 6 months of
      Contract basis.

      Please forward your resumes to me..

      I will get back to you asap.

      Hurry up.. recruitment is going on..

      regards..
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Is this for Flash Lite job positions?
        We allow only Flash Lite related job posting on this mailing list.
        If is not please do not post anymore such infos.

        Alessandro