N95 should I upgrade?

  • Weyert de Boer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hi! I have a N95. Only I am curious what the possible will be regarding
      Flash Lite when I am upgrading to the latest 2.0.x firmware.
      Anyone here on this list able to advise me to do it or not?
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2008
        Ciao

        you will get FL3 ! and overall performance improvements on the phone
        Alessandro

        --
        Alessandro Pace
        Mobile Architect

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2008
            Thanks! I already thought that I had read about issues with this new
            firmware.
            Well, I don't really need the accelerometer stuff at the moment.