Re: [FlashLite] Contract | FLEX | Malvern, PA

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
      Hello Megan,

      this list is dedicated to Flash Lite for Mobile devices and not Flex.
      If you have Flash Lite related position you are welcome to post them.

      Thanks
      Alessandro

      On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Metz <mmetz@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Our client in Malvern, PA is looking for an Adobe Flex contractor to join a team for approx about a month starting in 2-3 weeks.  It would require some occassional on-site work, but most could be done remotely.  It's an Agile environment, and they work on developing software applications

      Pleasese let me know if you're interested, and feel free to share me around!
      Meg Metz | mmetz@... | (215) 545-1600