Re: anyone got the flashlite muliplayer game on forum nokia to work

  • leocrawf stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008

      Well i got it to run using jcreator. By the way the game with tutorial and source is at:http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/5ce2fd53-4fc6-4216-b02a-4d9c904185b2/Flash_Lite_Multiplayer_Game_Example.html

      On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:14 PM, leocrawf stewart <leocrawf@...> wrote:
      I am looking over the forum nokia flashlite multi-player game with the java multi player server. I am wondering if anyone got it to run. If so please let me know how you compile and start the server.

      --
      "...men are that they might have joy."
      Nephi