Re: WEB PORTFOLIO

  • pcassianoh
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 16, 2008
      Sorry,

      We are brazilians, we speak english, but our main language is
      portuguese... Sometimes we need to speak english in order to better
      express our feelings ;-)

      Best regards,

      Paulo Cassiano.

      P.S.: The Nannai Beach Resort in Brazil is awesome!

    • riku.salminen@nokia.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 11, 2008
        Hi Hugo,

        Can you please look me up in the Nokia Phonebook and send me a mail to my nokia address from your nokia address.
        I cannot seem to be able to find you in the internal resources...

        Riku Salminen
        Forum Nokia

        sorry Florian, i will try write in english only.

        I'm just developing with flashlite now. My portfolio there are web projects only. I hope can put some mobile projects, but now,  i don`t have authorization to do this. I`m studing papervision3D too, it`s so cool. I have an exemple of a cube project, and I can send the files. If anyone interested, send me an email that i reply with the files. But, if anyone want to get the papervision class, visit the papervision3d blog. There you can find all you need.

        thank`s

        --
        Hugo Sobral F. Pires
        Nokia Flash Developer