Fwd: [FlashLite] developer newsletter

  • d c
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      hi -

      thanks scott, alessandro for feedback....

      > 1. When is your deadline? By "news article" ... do you mean something
      > printed, online? both? Length of it?

      on+off. actually it looks like it will be a monthly column.

      > 2. Congrats on joojoo.jp ... is there a direct link to access content from
      > abroad (even if it is in Japanese)?

      not yet, but we're working on a facebook widget version that will of
      course access from PC.

      > 3. The business aspects are important for sure, but Mobile seems to evolve
      > on multiple fronts, even if the penetration and uptake is slower.

      the qualcomm/adobe announcement might finally see some real
      penetration on verizon... just before they dump qc chips in the move
      to LTE?

      > 4. Maybe those of us with blogs in the Flash community, can all make a short
      > summary blog post to relay information back to you. Have you made a blog
      > post? Maybe formalize this into a blog post and then ask for feedback on
      > your blog and/or ask people to trackback to your blog entry ... I think that
      > would probably work best.

      hmm, good idea... (but dreamhost hosts my blog and its offline right
      now. they suck)