Re: [FlashLite] Re: Dynamic Text

  • Colm Brazel
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2008
      Be aware rotating/scaling consumes relatively large memory chunk on
      your Flash Lite application..

      Colm

      On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 7:36 AM, mariamdholkawala
      <mariamdholkawala@...> wrote:
      > Embedding the font characters will help.
      >
      > Mariam
      >

      > --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Herzberg" <andyherzberg@...>
      > wrote:
      >

      > > Hello.
      > >

      > > I'm need to rotate a dynamic text field (FL3.0) but it seems like it
      > is not
      > > possible.
      > >
      > > I can do that but the text isn't displayed.
      > >

      > > Could anybody help?
      > >

      > > Thanks a lot! Andy

    • Raul Jimenez
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2008
        It seems that the problem it's when I try to load the video through
        3G, when Im using the Wi-Fi, I don't have any problem.

        I don't know why I got this trouble, so, any idea it's welcome.

        Bye.

        dm?BARCODE=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blocketpc.com%2Fyoutube%2F&X=0.18&name=&type=link&MODE=TEXT&a=view

        > > easier

      • stor_fisk
        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2008
          Hi Raul,

          Not sure if it´s the wi-fi´s fault. I tested it on my E61i and didn´t
          work either via wifi nor 3g :-( it remained in the neverending petal
          thing.

          best

          Pablo

        • virtualegodesign
          Message 4 of 12 , May 2, 2008
            Hello.

            Congratulation for the developing,

            I have a HP smartphone, and when I go to the URL, it tells to get
            flash player, and after that it tells this application is not working.

            I am developing too a site that will have you tube.

            Please tell me when you have it ready, fully functional, and I will
            be interested in contact you for purpose.

            thank you

            best wishes,

            Joao Gouveia