Re: [FlashLite] Re: DRM

  • Ugur Kaner
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20, 2008
      Thanks for ideas guys!

      I will check SE DRM package, and PHP DRM packager class. And definitely
      Alessandro's PHP code!

      When we tried to package SWF files on server side with headers, it
      didn't work on device. It might be that we might missed sth out. HTTP
      also did not work according to our experience, but surely will give ot
      one more try.

      Thanks again once more!

      Ugur.-