Re: [FlashLite] Re: DRM

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19 9:12 AM
      Ciao,

      just made a post about OMA DRM forward lock script:
      http://www.biskero.org/?p=2436

      Alessandro
    • Ugur Kaner
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 20 11:20 PM
        Thanks for ideas guys!

        I will check SE DRM package, and PHP DRM packager class. And definitely
        Alessandro's PHP code!

        When we tried to package SWF files on server side with headers, it
        didn't work on device. It might be that we might missed sth out. HTTP
        also did not work according to our experience, but surely will give ot
        one more try.

        Thanks again once more!

        Ugur.-