Re: [FlashLite] multiplayer recording function...

  • Ade Goddard
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 13, 2008
      Depends on what you need to record, if it s characters movemnts etc. Have done somethign similar int he past storing all movement and time data in arrays. So when an action replay button was pressed it moved through the sequence.

      On 3/11/08, Dan Milward <dan@...> wrote:

      Does anybody know of any techniques to record what is playing in a flash
      lite file. In game recording.

      Kind of like this:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbNd-Z7ZkUw&feature=related

      We are creating a Multiplayer Flash Lite game where a group of friends
      can play / challenge each other in a turn based fight in real time. What
      we want to do is record the whole thing on the server so that they can
      watch it afterwards.

      Is there a way to record and capture the whole thing?

      Ciao,

      Dan

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 13, 2008
        Ciao Dan,

        not sure why but sound and vibration are not working on my N82.
        Not sure why! The game is really cool and too addictive :) is a good thing!
        Alessandro

        On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Dan Milward <dan@...> wrote:

        Hi Guys,

        I've attached another version of Jungle Jam - we've nailed a few little
        think.

        Also if you have any ideas for a FL side scrolling game let me know - we
        can easily import sprites & tiles etc into our game creator and we're
        keen to make games with other people.

        I have a vision to make a sci-fi game or a Ninja game using the same
        engine but I don't have the skills to make all the tiles and sprites...

        Ciao,

        Dan

        --
        Alessandro Pace
        Mobile Architect
        Blog: www.biskero.org
        Blog: www.flashlite4nokia.com
        Site: www.biskero.com
        Email: biskero@...
        Skype: biskero
        Jaiku: biskero
        Twitter: biskero
        LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/biskero
        Forum Nokia Champion
        Adobe Community Expert Mobile
        Manager of the Boston Adobe Mobile and Devices User Group: www.flashmobilegroup.org
        Co-Founder of Mobile Monday Boston www.momoboston.com
      • Dan Milward
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 14, 2008
          Thanks Alessandro,

          I'll look into the sound and the vibration. Its probably a small over
          sight and I'll make sure its nailed in the next version - if we're lucky
          the next version will be the little ninja game that I'm planning :))

          What did you think of the shared levels?

          Ciao,

          Dan