Expanding Flash Lite as overlay on browser

  • Ugur Kaner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hi guys,

      I remember some Flash banners used to expand as overlay on some web
      pages on mouse over. Has anyone tried if that works with Flash Lite?

      cheers,

      Ugur.-
    • Dan Milward
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        Hi Guys,

        Please checkout our new Demo game "Jungle Jam".

        You can build your own levels for Jungle Jam in facebook:
        http://apps.facebook.com/flashgamesuite/

        To build your own level add the Game Suite application to your facebook
        profile. Goto the application. Click build level. Select a tile, object,
        character, or player. Then select a tile in the editor, then to place
        that tile hit the space bar.

        Because it is still new & in beta we'd like to take this opportunity to
        gather your feedback and improve it as much as possible over the next
        two or three months. We already have plans to improve the interface and
        add the Flash Lite files so people can download them. We're looking for
        feedback, business partners, content providers, fellow collaborators,
        game fans, investors, sprite artists, friends, and anybody who is
        insterested in helping us revolutionize the Flash Lite gaming space!!!

        Ciao,

        Dan