RE: [FlashLite] associating .swf files with FL 2.1 player on the N70

  • chall3ng3r
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008

      SWF2Go makes customized launcher with icon in menu for your swf, it doesn’t associate swf with new FL player.

      You can use a simple trick, like I did. Create a loader with absolute url to server and package it with SWF2Go. Make it work like when it is launched, it gets the data from the server. Worked fine for my project :)

      Best,

      // chall3ng3r //