Re: Symbian Lite Edition is completely free of charge

  • Roger Palà Núñez
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2007
      Thanks for the information Mark!
      roger
    • andrew.frost
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 18, 2007
        Hi

        Just to add to the discussion - Adobe also have resellers for their
        licenses of Flash Lite, of which we are one (Teleca UK). Obviously as
        stated there is a charge for redistributing the player but we can
        deal in smaller volumes than Adobe, and can provide Flash Lite 2.0,
        2.1 or 3.0 whichever is preferred. Only condition - you have to be
        based in EMEA.

        If you want to discuss please contact me at Andrew.Frost at Teleca.com

        cheers

        Andrew

        --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, "Leonardo Risuleo" <byte.sm@...>