Re: Simple question, help needed - FL 2.x

  • Um
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 20, 2007
      Anyone, please?

      I need code just to call sms application, calendar and some more. Can
      some give some tip please?

      --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, "Um" <um_forum@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Is there posibility to call aplications from FLash Lite, for example:
      >
      > if I made app with menu where is Messages, Calendar and contacts, can
      > I on pressing any of this buttons enter to that application?
      >
      > If it is possible, can you please give me the code, how to call it, or
      > opent it on pressing button or "Enter"
      >
      > Thanks in advance.

    • vivek
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 25, 2007
        Hi Mark,
        Thanks for sharing this example file.

        Cheers
        vivek
        Bangalore, India

        Mark Doherty <markadoherty@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        I've included a howto and an example on my blog for you.

        http://www.flashmob ileblog.com

        Mark

        <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=51443/ *http://www. yahoo.com/ r/hs>