MCN looking for Christmas animations

  • Dale Rankine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8 3:19 AM

      Hey everyone,

      Down here at Moket, we’ve been working really hard on a new distribution opportunity that we’ll be announcing shortly through the Moket Content Network. Those of you at MAX this year would have gotten a very quick sneak peek!

      And as part of this new service, and to also feed the multiple international distribution deals we have, we’re looking to aggregate the best Christmas themed Flash Lite animations for wallpapers and screensavers that we can find. Santa, elves reindeer, gifts, Christmas trees, decorations and lights – if it’s Christmas themed we’d love to see it!

      This is for designers and developers who are already part of the MCN, and also for those of you who have never submitted anything before.

      Please email mcn@... with your samples, or email me back with any questions you have.

      Chief Executive Officer, Moket Pty Ltd
      Certified Adobe Trainer (Flash Lite)  |  Certified Flash Lite Developer
      Adobe Community Expert  |  Manager Australian Adobe Mobile & Devices Usergroup
      Member of the Adobe MaD Learning Resources Advisory Group

      Level 1, 80 Jephson Street, Toowong QLD 4066 Australia
      PO Box 2383 Brookside Centre QLD 4053 Australia
      T: +61 7 3327 9856  |  F: +61 7 3217 8737  |   M: +61 433 844 552

      Email: dale@...
      Skype: dalerankine
      LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/moket
      Blog: www.dalerankine.com/blog

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
      for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
      received this email in error please delete it and notify the office of Moket. No warranty
      is given that this message upon its receipt is virus free and no liability is accepted by
      the sender in this respect. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender
      and are not necessarily those of Moket or associated companies.