mobiExplore Croatia on S60.com and Nokia.com

  • Alen Alebic
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007

      Hi ti all,

      mobiExplore Croatia is featured app of the week on S60.com:

      and Nokia.com website:

      So, check it out if you haven't allready...

      Cheers,
      Alen
    • chall3ng3r
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007

        Congrats Alen,

        It’s a real nice mobile travel guide and best use of FL I have seen so far. A well deserved achievement!

        Best,

        // chall3ng3r //

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
          Once again Congrats Alen :)