Outsourcing of project

  • Jiawei
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi all,
      I'm in urgent need to get a project completed and the fastest way is
      probably to outsource it, given my meagre knowledge in Flash and
      other Languages.

      Project requirements as follows:

      -An application able to run on a Symbian OS Smartphone.

      -Able to connect to a server database and synchronise. (I''m
      thinking XMLSocket, PHP and MYSQL...?)

      -Logging in for users.

      I have a complete system running under Windows Mobile 5.0 OS, but
      this ime round, I'll need it to run under Symbian. I thought flash
      would be a great idea.

      Anyone can offer his/her expertise?

      Cheers,
      Cowe
    • raghvendra singh
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        hi,

        We have the resources as per your requirements both in Symbian and Flashlite...

        Can you send us more details about the work and your strategies......

        Plz also send some docs if you have, for more clarifications of the project...

        Thanks,
        Raghvendra Singh Dikhit

        Jiawei <cowe0020@...> wrote:
        Hi all,
        I'm in urgent need to get a project completed and the fastest way is
        probably to outsource it, given my meagre knowledge in Flash and
        other Languages.

        Project requirements as follows:

        -An application able to run on a Symbian OS Smartphone.

        -Able to connect to a server database and synchronise. (I''m
        thinking XMLSocket, PHP and MYSQL...?)

        -Logging in for users.

        I have a complete system running under Windows Mobile 5.0 OS, but
        this ime round, I'll need it to run under Symbian. I thought flash
        would be a great idea.

        Anyone can offer his/her expertise?

        Cheers,
        Cowe

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

      • Tan Kah Wee
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
          Thank you for your reply!

          The mentioned project is actually to create a health monitoring system. It's pretty simple in itself such that there are only text fields to fill throughout. Patients fill in their particular, medical history, etc and upload them to the server. The server can also push down information to the client. It is for doctors to monitor patients' health status.
          The tricky part is the data synchronisation with the SQL server. There is really no requirement for it to be  flash application, as long as it's workable on a Symbian OS.
          I have the existing one running on Windows Mobile 5.0 if u are interested.

          Thanks
          Regards,
          Cowe

          Jiawei <cowe0020@yahoo. com> wrote:
          Hi all,
          I'm in urgent need to get a project completed and the fastest way is
          probably to outsource it, given my meagre knowledge in Flash and
          other Languages.

          Project requirements as follows:

          -An application able to run on a Symbian OS Smartphone.

          -Able to connect to a server database and synchronise. (I''m
          thinking XMLSocket, PHP and MYSQL...?)

          -Logging in for users.

          I have a complete system running under Windows Mobile 5.0 OS, but
          this ime round, I'll need it to run under Symbian. I thought flash
          would be a great idea.

          Anyone can offer his/her expertise?

          Cheers,
          Cowe

          Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

        • Stefan Wessels
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 15, 2007
            Wouldn't good old mobile friendly HTML do the trick? Will save you a
            lot of pain in terms with server comms etc.

            Stefan

            --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, Tan Kah Wee <cowe0020@...> wrote:

            > Thank you for your reply!
            >
            > The mentioned project is actually to create a health monitoring
            system. It's pretty simple in itself such that there are only text
            fields to fill throughout. Patients fill in their particular, medical
            history, etc and upload them to the server. The server can also push
            down information to the client. It is for doctors to monitor patients'
            health status.
            > The tricky part is the data synchronisation with the SQL server.
            There is really no requirement for it to be flash application, as
            long as it's workable on a Symbian OS.
            > I have the existing one running on Windows Mobile 5.0 if u are
            interested.

            > Thanks
            >
            > Regards,
            > Cowe
            >

            > raghvendra singh <ragh_dikhit@...> wrote: hi,
            >
            > We have the resources as per your requirements both in Symbian and
            Flashlite...

            > Can you send us more details about the work and your strategies......
            >
            > Plz also send some docs if you have, for more clarifications of
            the project...

            > Thanks,
            > Raghvendra Singh Dikhit
            >

            > Jiawei <cowe0020@...> wrote:
            > Hi all,
            > I'm in urgent need to get a project completed and the fastest way is
            > probably to outsource it, given my meagre knowledge in Flash and
            > other Languages.
            >
            > Project requirements as follows:
            >
            > -An application able to run on a Symbian OS Smartphone.
            >
            > -Able to connect to a server database and synchronise. (I''m
            > thinking XMLSocket, PHP and MYSQL...?)
            >
            > -Logging in for users.
            >
            > I have a complete system running under Windows Mobile 5.0 OS, but
            > this ime round, I'll need it to run under Symbian. I thought flash
            > would be a great idea.
            >
            > Anyone can offer his/her expertise?
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Cowe