What FlashLite content is selling in Japan?

  • d c
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi list -

      This is DC, based in tokyo doing mobile flash stuff. I have a small
      company here and we're betting that flash is going to take off
      overseas.

      I wrote a little story about what's selling in japan that maybe
      interesting to folks here:

      ----
      What FlashLite content is selling in Japan? Edit Link

      I get asked a lot by overseas companies, "what FlashLite content is
      actually selling in Japan?"

      So here's a round-up. Over here its custom menus, mobile games, and of
      course intro animations for sites to make them look pretty.

      http://blog.pikkle.com/?p=8

      /dc
    • chall3ng3r
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007

        Nice article. I was looking for something like this few weeks ago :)

        Best,

        // chall3ng3r //