Invitation to KuneriLite prerelease program phase II

  • Ugur Kaner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hi guys!

      A little while ago, we launched the first phase of our KuneriLite
      prerelease program with limited amount of participants. We received
      valuable feedbacks, thanks for all. Now, it's time for the second phase
      before we make KuneriLite publicly available to everyone.

      We warmly invite all Flash Lite enthusiasts to the second phase of
      KuneriLite prerelease program. Kuneri organizes this program to gather
      further feedback until the public beta release, and ensure highest quality
      of the final product.

      KuneriLite is an innovative S60 framework for Flash Lite developers to
      extend Flash Lite capabilities on S60 platform without any knowledge of
      Symbian programming. KuneriLite aims to reduce mobile development costs,
      improve mobile user experience and increase the use of Flash Lite
      technology. KuneriLite is developer centric, very simple to use platform,
      listening and supplying solutions to developer needs.

      We will be very happy to have you participate actively in our program,
      helping us to create a worthwhile global solution via your feedback.

      To participate in KuneriLite prerelease program, you need to follow very
      simple steps:

      1. Register Kuneri Forum (if you haven't already) from following link:

      http://forum.kuneri.net/index.php?action=register

      2. Send an email to KuneriLite[at]Kuneri[d.t]net with following information:

      - Your Kuneri Forum user name
      - Brief information about yourself and your background (We do not need
      much details, just to have brief information about participant
      backgrounds. Any online material welcome.)

      3. We will approve and send you details about the program.

      If you have any questions or concerns about the prerelease program, please
      contact KuneriLite[at]Kuneri[d.t]net.

      KuneriLite Team